Health!

For your information--I always use the Merck Index to find out about the solubility & toxicity of products, but I was unfamiliar with the Merck Manual of Medical Information--Home Edition (people with doctors in their family may know this volume). In any case, this latter book is now available free of charge and without advertisements on line at www.merckhomeedition.com It's searchable. It may be useful to you at work. I do not know if the other volume, the Merck Index, is available on line. It is published at cost.  Mary Ballard