question - synperonic N alternatives

Title: question - synperonic N alternatives

I am a conservator in Australia. Synperonic N has not been banned here yet but our lab has decided not to use it anymore. I am trying to find out what other conservators are using and the results. Does anyone have any information about the recommended alternatives to Synperonic N: Synperonic A7 and Synperonic 91-6? Has anyone used and /or tested them? Where can the alternatives be purchased?

Thanks in anticipation
Elizabeth Wild

ewild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx