Visit to the USA

I work as a textile conservator at Helsingborg's museum in Sweden. In 2002
we are opening a new cultural building with a museum for history and art.
There is an exhibitiongroup consists of ten persons with the museum
director, curator, conservator, designer, producer and technicians. The
exhibitionteam are at the stage where we visit other museums to see new
exhibitions, ligthing, case construction etc. Between March 7 to 11 we are
visiting New York and Washington. We are going to visit The Metropolitan
Museum of Art, to see the American Wing, and The National Museum of the
American Indian in New York. In Washington we are visiting the National
Museum of American History and The United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.
My question  is if there is anyone how can help me get in contact with
curators and/or producers at the different museums. You get so much more out
of a visit if you can talk with a person at the museum. I also wonder if any
of you can recomend any other museums in New York and Washington with new
inteseting exhibitions?

Please respond to:

Pia Christensson
Helsingborgs museum