Re: rolling floor lamps

At 12:38 PM 1/12/2000 -0500, Deborah Bede wrote:
>I haven't had any luck finding the kind of lamp I like with a  weighted
rolling >floor stand at Staples or similar stores.

One more idea: I've seen some interesting rolling floor lamps pop up at
auctions (apparently from old doctor's/dentist's offices). A business that
supplies this sort of item might have the base you are looking for-
attaching a lamp above should not prove too challenging.

js
Jerry Shiner
Keepsafe Systems &
Forever Yours Bridal Gown Preservation