lamps

	I particularly like the Dazor magnifying lamps.  The optical glass
is excellent quality (an important point for me).  The stands and arms have
held up to many years of active work.  We have four of the caster stand
(roll-around) models and two of the weighted desk stand types (which are
more useful for weights than lights).  They have several configurations
(including circular fluorescent - referred to by Dazor as circline
magnifiers).  The circular lights are shadow free, however we prefer to
have the light coming from one side (referred to by Dazor as hi-lighting
magnifiers) for textile work - as this helps to visualize textile
structures better.  We have several other brands of magnifying lights, but
they tend to go unused.

	web: www.dazor.com
	email: info@xxxxxxxxx
	ph: 1-800-345-9103