lamps

I've always used Luxo lamps too, but they can be hard to find.  Luxo has a web site, www.luxo.com, but it doesn't offer help in finding local distributors.  They do have a product directory, with one type of magnifying lamp listed.  Luxo's main phone number in Port Chester NY is (914) 937-4433, and they can help you find a distributor.  They do have a large distributor in Illinois who carries the entire Luxo product line, Lighting Specialties, (800) 876-2852, and they will ship anywhere.

Local lighting shops here don't carry Luxo, but they do have other brands that make similar lamps, one is "Light Source".  I haven't had any luck finding the kind of lamp I like with a weighted rolling floor stand at Staples or similar stores.

Deborah Bede