[padg] PAIG Agenda: Friday, 11 July, 1:30 at Hilton Northwest 2

The Preservation Administration Interest Group meets July 11, 2009, in
the Chicago Hilton (Conference Co-HQ) at 1:30, room Northwest 2. Full
agenda at the end of this email.

In honor of the City of Broad Shoulders, our main agenda items are a set
of "everything large scale" topics, with information about mass
digitization efforts and print and digital repositories.

After the break and social (half) hour, we'll talk about the upcoming
preservation week and have time for announcements. Please send us an
email ahead of time if you want to reserve a spot in the front part of
the line.

We will have some PARS and PAIG business at the beginning of our
meeting. It is time to select a new co-chair for a two-year term and
touch base on how we're faring with the new interest group structure.
Following that, we look forward to the news of our Banks/Harris and
Cunha/Swartzburg award winners.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Chicago, your co-chairs,

	Jacob Nadal (Preservation Officer, UCLA Library)
		jnadal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	Patricia Morris (Faculty Director, Preservation Dept., Univ.
Colorado, Boulder)
		Patricia.Morris@xxxxxxxxxxxx

ALCTS/PARS
Preservation Administration Interest Group AGENDA