[padg] FW: Webinar on institutional repos

Hi,

  my apologies for not forwarding this sooner.  It got lost in the in-box.  I believe there is still time if folks are interested.

Bobbie

From: pbluh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pbluh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 2:00 PM
To: alctsleaders@xxxxxxx
Subject: [alctsleaders] Webinar on institutional repos

There is still time to register for the third presentation in an ALCTS webinar series on the topic of institutional repositories. The next webinar, which will be held on June 10, 2009, is entitled "Generating Campus Buy-in for your IR" and will feature Marisa Ramirez and Michael D. Miller of Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo.   For details on registration please see

http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/divs/alcts/confevents/upcoming/webinar/ir_series.cfm

During the first two webinar presentations, as well as at the ALA MidWinter 2009 symposium which formed the basis for the current webinar series, the need to identify a few resources on the subject of institutional repositories was mentioned.  A resource list is now available at:

http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/divs/alcts/confevents/upcoming/webinar/ir_resources.cfm