[padg] Re: RE: Re: ALCTS/PARS Committee Appointments Effective July 15, 2009

Atalanta,

Thanks very much. I'm looking forward to our time in Chicago, too!

Best,
Kris

Grant-Suttie, Atalanta (NIH/NLM) [E] wrote:
Kris
Congratulations on your appointment.  Looking forward to seeing you in Chicago about this time next month.

atalanta

Atalanta Grant-Suttie
Librarian
Collection Management Unit