[padg] Re: Re: Preservation video

Hi Julia,

Thanks for your positive feedback. It's always wonderful when others like what you do.

Lene

Julia Merkel wrote:
bravo!
that was great--thank you for sharing it!
julia

Lene Palmer wrote:
Hello all,

In honor of National Library Week, the Washington Research Libraries Consortium (WRLC) decided to hold a Preservation Awareness Day on April 15th in order to lighten the sometimes heavy pressure of tax day. George Mason University Libraries created an exhibit named /Prolonging our Treasures through Preservation/ in addition to a short video titled /FUNdamentals of Book Care in 5 Easy Lessons/. Below please find the YouTube link for our light hearted contribution to preservation awareness and the proper (and improper) steps in book care. I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/GMUArchives

All the best,
Lene Palmer
Lene Palmer
Collection Development and Preservation Librarian
Fenwick Library 2FL
George Mason University
4400 University Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030