[padg] Anyone have info on making digital preservation archives and ADA accessibility?

I am researching any information about making digital preservation ADA accessible.

I have looked at

  1. http://www.w3.org/
  2. The National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program (NDIIPP).
  3. Library of Congress website and also discovered a large contributor to the topic's information,
  4. John Williams at http://www.at508.com/

I have found some supportive documents at these sites, but let me know if you have any more source ideas or first hand experience.

Thank you, Sue Pray

Sue Pray

School of Leadership Studies

K-State University