[padg] Re: RE: Binding Music Scores

We seem to lack 1993- 1997 in our library. Could you send mw a copy. Thanks
gillian

Debra Nolan, CAE wrote:

Hello Karen,

The New Library Scene, June 1995 issue, contains an informative four-page article on music binding by Ted Honea, Supervisor of Binding and Conservation, Sibley Music Library, University of Rochester. I would be happy to scan this article and email it to you and anyone else who is interested.

Best Regards,

Debbie Nolan

Debra S. Nolan, CAE

Executive Director

LBI - /The Original Hardcover Bookbinders/

4300 S. U.S. Highway 1, 203-296

Jupiter, FL 33477

561-745-6821, 561-472-8401 FAX

dnolan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, www.lbibinders.org