[padg] Preservation Film Festival Program for 2010

Hi colleagues:

Is anyone interested in working on or chairing the committee to do the Two Thumbs Up Preservation Film Festival program at Annual 2010 in Washington DC? This would entail selecting film clips and jumping through some ALA programming hoops (filling out forms, etc.). If you'd like further details on the commitment and process, let me know and I'll try to connect you with previous chairs or the PPP shepherd.
Also, if you have already volunteered to host this program and perhaps have a red binder about the program, please let me know and we'll work out the details.

Thanks.

Sarah M. Erekson
Co-Chair PARS Education Committee

Librarian II