[padg] Last day for special hotel rates IFLA PAC preconference Ottawa Aug 6-8

Monday July 7th is the last day to take advantage of the special hotel rates for the IFLA PAC preconference in Ottawa Canada August 6-8.  The theme is "Preserving Cultural Heritage into the 21st Century: Current perspectives and new directions"
Please consider attending this preconference.  For more information see:
http://www.ifla.org/IV/ifla74/satellite-12-en.htm

Hotel information can be found at
http://www.ifla.org/IV/ifla74/satellite-12-accomodations.htm

We look forward to seeing our colleagues from ALA at this IFLA conference.