[padg] Ansul Sapphire fire suppression system

Hello all (please excuse cross-postings)-

Yale Libraries is considering installing the Ansul Sapphire Suppression System (3M Novec 1230 as the fire protection fluid) as part of a renovation for one of our special collections libraries on campus.  Does anyone else use this system? If so, I would be interested to hear your comments about this system, pro and con. Please feel free to respond to me off-list if you would like to keep your comments private.

Many thanks,

Tara Kennedy

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Tara D. Kennedy