[padg] PADG meeting - ALA Annual - Call for Posters

Hi all-

Multiple messages coming at you!

Jake and I are looking to see if anyone is interested in presenting posters at the PADG meeting at ALA Annual Anaheim. I think the past couple of PADG poster sessions have had some really interesting projects that have given us something to think about in terms of surveys and conservation projects.

Please feel free to email Jake or me if you are interested in showing off some great project that you’ve been working on!

Thanks,

Tara

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Tara D. Kennedy