[padg] New co-chair for PADG

Hello fellow PADGers-

After the ALA Annual meeting in Anaheim this year, I will need to step down as co-chair of the Preservation Administration Discussion Group.  So, I am looking to see if anyone is interested in picking up the torch and carrying it on with Jake Nadal for a year, and then for a following year with a new co-chair until ALA Annual 2010.

If more than one person volunteers, we will have a vote at the PADG meeting in Anaheim this June.

Let me or Jake know if you are interested in volunteering!

Thanks so much,

Tara

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Tara D. Kennedy