[padg] Followup to PARS Forum

Hello:

For those who attended the ALA Midwinter PARS Forum on January 13, you may recall that someone asked presenter Nancy Rogers of IMLS if the list of attendees at the June 2007 "Connecting to Collections" National Summit was available.  It is on the AASLH website (www.aaslh.org).

At the site, Nancy says to click on IMLS Connecting to Collections Bookshelf.  The list is there because each of those institutions received the Bookshelf; the problem is that it is in alphabetical order, not by state.  Nancy said she could probably get us the list by state if we think it is important.  Please let me know if you need further information from Nancy about the "Connecting to Collections" initiative.

Tom

Tom Clareson
Director for New Initiatives
PALINET / 3000 Market St., Suite 200 / Philadelphia, PA 19104
Phone: 215.382.7031, x1270 / Cell: 614.439.1796
Member Services: 800.233.3401
Fax: 215.382.0022 / Email: clareson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.palinet.org