Re: [padg] Shrink-wrap machines

I am away from the National Archives this afternoon.

Mary Lynn Ritzenthaler is Acting Director, Preservation Programs,  Her
contact information is marylynn.ritzenthaler@xxxxxxxx  301-837-2906.

If there is a records emergency, please contact NARA security at
301-837-2900.  Security will contact the Records Emergency (Beeper)
Response Team.

-
Doris A. Hamburg
Director, Preservation Programs
National Archives and Records Administration
8601 Adelphi Road
College Park, Maryland 20740
telephone 301-837-1785
cell 240-338-9121
fax 301-837-3701

>>> padg 01/25/08 15:26 >>>

I am researching shrink wrap machines.  The PADG archives is very
helpful, but I would be interested in hearing from anyone with a machine
that handles materials larger than 16 x 20.
Thanks,
Tina

Tina Mason Seetoo
Conservator