[padg] preservation history

Hi,
I'm not sure that anyone is interested in this, but before I throw them away. I have been cleaning out nooks 'n crannies and have in hand at least half a dozen copies of the two different slide/tape shows that Yale put together in the 80s: 'Simple Repairs for Library Materials' and 'Commercial Library Binding, The Librarian's View'. We are keeping a set of each for our archives, but I am willing to send out the duplicate sets to whomever is interested. These are 35mm slides and tape cassettes along with a paper copy of the script.

Just contact me off list.

Bobbie Pilette
Preservation Department
Yale University Library