[padg] Thursday smile

Dear Colleagues: This announcement was just made at the University at Albany. It made me laugh, so I thought I'd share it with everyone.

Have a great day, Karen Brown/SUNY Albany

THIS MESSAGE PERTAINS TO THE UNIVERSITY LIBRARY ONLY

The emergency evacuation that occurred this morning was due to a run away helium balloon that set off the smoke detectors.  So you library party animals keep your balloons under control!

Karen E.K. Brown
SL 310 Science Library
437-3923
kebrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx