[PADG:1405] Re: CoLibri Book Cover System

We are using the Colibri system and working with Archival Products. We use it for newer materials going on course reserves and for older volumes suffering from red rot in our general collections. While the machine may be temperamental at times, the service that Archival products has provided is superb. If you are considering buying a Colibri, I highly recommend purchasing it from them.

--Carie

--
Carie McGinnis
Collections Conservator, Conservation Services

Eyler, Carol wrote:
Is anyone out there using the CoLibri Book Cover System, now being offered by Archival Products?
<http://www.archival.com/productcatalog/colibri.shtml>

Thanks.
~Carol
Carol E. Eyler ceyler@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Head of Technical Services
Carleton College Library 507-646-4268 voice
One North College St. 507 646-4087 fax
Northfield, MN 55057