From: owner-padg@xxxxxxx [mailto:owner-padg@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Hioki, Kazuko
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 3:57 PM
To: padg@xxxxxxx
Subject: [PADG:1313] Environmental Monitoring Question

Dear Colleagues,

The University of Kentucky Libraries are conducting environmental monitoring projects in several library buildings across the campus. The monitoring will continue for at least one year at each site.
I am seeking information on methods of analysis of the data gathered about temperature and relative humidity and about the use of those data for recommendations for improvement.
If you have conducted environmental monitoring projects in libraries or archives, please consider completing this brief survey about data analysis.
The survey can be found at:
http://www.uky.edu/Libraries/survey/
After you complete the survey form, just click the submit bottom.
Thanks so much for your assistance. If there is interest, I will summarize the responses for PADG.

Best regards,

Kazuko Hioki
Conservation Librarian
Preservation Department