[PADG:1329] Recption in honor of Gary Frost

Preservation Technologies will be hosting a reception honoring Gary Frost, recipient of the 2006 Paul Banks and Carolyn Harris Preservation Award. The reception will take place at the Space Needle on Friday January 19, from 6:30pm – 8:30pm.

In keeping with past tradition we will be sending a printed reminder that should show up in mail boxes shortly after the holiday break. If for some reason your name does not appear on our mailing list please consider this note an invitation to join us in celebration of Gary’s outstanding contribution to the preservation of library and archival collections.

See you in Seattle!

Robert J Strauss

Vice President

Preservation Technologies, L.P.