[PADG:1242] ALA Annual Meeting Schedule

Folks:  It is time for me to start preparing PARS' annual meeting schedule.
I need to know from the DG and Interest Group Leaders the following:

AV/auto needs
No. of people expected
Any changes required from last year

Please get this information to me no later than Friday, October 20.

The meeting will be in Washington DC and it is the 50th Anniversary of
ALCTS, our parent section.  I know that PARS Exec will need to meet either
earlier or later on Monday than we usually meet.  This may require Committee
Chairs to stay longer or send someone else to give their Committee report to
Exec, or turning in a hand written report and a list of action items, if
any.

Joan

Joan Gatewood, Past Chair, PARS
And