[PADG:1241] Re: Photos of Labs

As promised:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/conservationlabs/

I'll gladly add your submissions until we fill the limits on space or number of photos, whichever comes first ...

Enjoy!

Holly

---------------------
Holly Robertson
Preservation Librarian
University of Virginia Libraries
mail:     Alderman Library - Rm 113
             Charlottesville, VA 22904-4105
phone: 434.924.1055
fax:       434.243.7756
www.lib.virginia.edu/preservation

On Oct 12, 2006, at 12:03 PM, Karen M Mokrzycki wrote:

I would greatly appreciate photos being shared for the
same reason, it really helps with fundraising for our
expanded treatment area which will open in a few years.
I seem to recall that a fairly recent issue of the LBI
news had an article and photos of a lab renovation  so perhaps links to articles could also be
included on the list. I'll look for the citation.

Karen Mokrzycki

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:06:13 -0400