[PADG:1144] Krylon "Make it Acid-Free"

Colleagues,
Our Rare Books Curator asked me about a product from Krylon called "Make it Acid-Free."  I am not familiar with it and offered to query PADG.  Have any of you heard of it?

http://www.fineartstore.com/cgistore/store.cgi?page=/new/product.html&setup=1&ida=12424&idp=9639&his=0%7C9639&cart_id=1831.244

For the record, she is not interested in using it in-house; rather, she is wondering if this is something she could recommend to patrons who want to deacidify their personal mementos.

Thanks,
Ann Marie

Ann Marie Willer
Head, Preservation Unit