[PADG:1004] Sound Collection Disaster Plans

I am a Preservation Administration student in the Kilgarlin Center at
the University of Texas-Austin .  This summer I will be working as an
intern on a disaster plan at the Safe Sound Archive.  I am curious if
there are any institutions that have disaster plans specifically for
sound collections or more general collection disaster plans that
include details on sound collections.  I would appreciate any leads or
information.

Thanks, Julie