[PADG:1002] Preservation Administration Discussion Group--Volunteers for Co-Chair

Hello, all.  We need to select one new co-chair for PADG, and to save time and anxiety during the meeting in New Orleans, Cathy Martyniak and I would like to have volunteers now.  If you want to volunteer or want more information about what it means to be co-chair of a most exciting DG, please contact me.  Thanks.  Jane

Jane Hedberg
Preservation Program Officer
Weissman Preservation Center
Harvard University Library
Holyoke Center 821
Cambridge, MA 02138
voice: (617) 495-8596   fax: (617) 496-8344
jane_hedberg@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://preserve.harvard.edu