[PADG:925] using the Trusted Digital Repository Model (responses)

Hi all,
Below is a list of those institutions who replied to our query some time ago re: who is planning around the TDR model. With the exception of OCLC's Digital Archive Service (implemented around the TDR model), committees at the institutions below were either recommending the use of the TDR model as a planning document or using it as a self-audit:

University of Michigan
North Carolina State University
University of Oregon
OCLC's Digital Archive Service

Of course, this list is very likely incomplete given that it's missing some institutions quite involved in digital preservation.

Many thanks to all those who replied and shared their thoughts,
Stephanie and Ann

Stephanie Lamson
Assistant Preservation Librarian
and