Santa Cruz, CA 95064
kmm@xxxxxxxx
831-459-2021
On Jan 9, 2006, at 8:07 AM, Joan Gatewood wrote:

Cathy:  Attached is my spreadsheet.  There are several but the 06 is the latest and greatest.  Nancy will have the even greater spreadsheet for 07.

More important, does the Martyniak name change mean you and your sweetie tied the knot?  When?   If so my very best wishes and congratulations for a happy future.   Joan

From: owner-padg@xxxxxxx [mailto:owner-padg@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Cathleen Mook-Martyniak
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 9:39 AM
To: padg@xxxxxxx
Subject: [PADG:796] RE: FW: PARS Committee

Joan,

I have a fairly old copy of the PARS Committee spreadsheet ( who leads what, who is on what, etc.) which is really out of date.  It still has Kris Kern as the rep from PARS to ALCTS Budget and finance and I have been the rep for 18 months.

Can you please send me the latest and greatest version of the form that you have??  Or should I get it from Nancy Kraft??

 Cathy

Cathy Martyniak
Head, Preservation