[PADG:800] RE: FW: PARS Committee

I apologize to the listserv.  I didn’t mean to.  Joan

From: owner-padg@xxxxxxx [mailto:owner-padg@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joan Gatewood
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 11:08 AM
To: padg@xxxxxxx
Subject: [PADG:799] RE: FW: PARS Committee

Cathy:  Attached is my spreadsheet.  There are several but the 06 is the latest and greatest.  Nancy will have the even greater spreadsheet for 07.

More important, does the Martyniak name change mean you and your sweetie tied the knot?  When?   If so my very best wishes and congratulations for a happy future.   Joan