[PADG:697] Re: Campus mail book loan service

Tyra, et al,

We have had this service for faculty, staff and graduate students for our campuses at Ohio State for about 25 years as a document delivery service for general collections materials.  It's very much a successful, mainstream operation in which requests are placed online for such campus delivery to offices.  (We do not yet provide such a service for undergraduates.)

We have used regular-issue campus envelope for most such transactions, and larger envelopes when necessary.

Wes