[PADG:635] Re: Label Printers

We, too, are a SIRSI customer and are planning to upgrade to the new GL clients in the next few months (don't have a date). To that end I have poked at the new labeling module and have found it far more flexible than past offerings from SIRSI. It may meet your needs just fine. That said, I doubt that we will switch from what we are currently using--a web-based utility developed in-house--because we have a very complicated location system as part of our call number.