[PADG:577] Bookplating

Hi - I'm not sure if this is the right place for this request, but
if it isn't, perhaps you can redirect me. Shelf preparation is one of the responsibilities within our department and the issue of bookplating has recently come up. Can you tell me who is responsible for this in your library and what the general process is? Is it part of your regular processing or is this accomplished as a special project?

Thanks for any advice.

Illene Rubin
University of Pennsylvania