[PADG:579] Re: Bookplating

We  have two flows for bookplating.  The first one consists of books bought on a particular fund that has a plate attached to it. The second flow consists of books that are gifts.  These books will get a generic plate and the donor name or collection name will be typed on.

Pre-printed plates for created funds are handled through a separate department and they inform me when a new fund & plate will be used.  The blank plates are created in either in Gifts or in my department (which houses and adheres  book plates).