[PADG:243] Wanted: Preservation Library Consultant for U of I Library project

[Please respond directly to somalley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ]

Gage Babcock and Associates, Inc, a fire engineering protection firm,
is seeking the services of a library consultant, experienced in issues
related to the preservation and protection of rare and valuable library
resources.  We are assembling a project team to submit completed CBD 255
Forms to the client no later than 12:00 PM, Monday, November 15.  Can
you have your membership respond to me at the email address listed below
immediately:

Project Description
University of Illinois at Urbana - Champaign
Library and Undergraduate Library - Life Safety Improvements
Installation of Fire Suppression Systems in the Library Stacks
Area = 307,000 SF
Budget = $4,000,000

Contact Information
Stephen O'Malley, AIA