[PADG:242] Wanted: Survey forms, etc... for Photographic Collections

If anyone is willing to share assessment forms and documentation for the evaluation of photographic collections, I would be very appreciative. While those for specific formats would be great (all glass plates, etc...), we are especially interested in those that are designed for collections of mixed collections of photographic media.

We are contemplating a couple projects and would like to evaluate the tools that other institutions have employed.

Thank You,

Tom Teper

Head of Preservation University Library 246F Main Library University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign 1408 West Gregory Drive Urbana, IL 61801

Telephone:      217-244-8755
Fax:            217-244-4358