[PADG:244] Phase Box Questionnaire

With apologies for cross-posting:

We are currently graduate students at the newly named Kilgarlin Center for the
Preservation of the Cultural Record at the University of Texas at Austin
researching the use of phase boxes in academic libraries.  Though the use of
phase boxes is widespread, there is little published literature beyond simple
construction manuals.  We are interested in obtaining opinions of the
preservation and conservation community about these boxes and would appreciate
your input.  If you are a conservation or preservation staff member in an
academic library who has some experience with phase boxes, please follow this
link and fill out the questionnaire.  This should take approximately 15
minutes.  If you cannot automatically follow the link, please cut and paste it
into your browser.

http://www.ischool.utexas.edu/~alpa2500/

If you would like to receive the results of this study, there will be directions
and contact information following the questionnaire submission.  We will be
collecting responses until December 1, 2004.

Erin Hammeke
Cara Johnston
Katherine Kelly
Bryce Spencer