[PADG:152] Permanent bookplates

We are producing our own bookplates for Special Collections. I have
suggested using a laser jet printer with a suitable buffered paper and
pure wheat starch paste for this.

However, I have concerns about the proposed use of colour laser printing
for the labels due to the issue of ink stability.

Has anyone else looked at producing permanent bookplates and did you opt
for black rather than coloured laser jet prints?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Sharon Connell

Sharon Connell
Conservation Officer