[PADG:123] Re: storage facility environmental conditions

All:

Susan is right about the difficulty of maintaining constant humidity levels in non purpose-built facilities. The reason is that the building "envelope" must be especially designed to prevent the loss (or gain) of moisture, as well as heat. Even a small leak can have great consequences.

Jerry Shiner
Microclimate Technologies International
www.microclimate.ca