[PADG:96] papermaking videos

Hi,
I'm looking for somewhere that I can borrow/rent videos on hand papermaking both Western paper and Japanese paper. In addition if there was one on machine made western paper that would be great. I've checked GBW list of videos and Solinets list of videos. I know about the Barrett videos which would be great but I'm not prepared to buy them at this time. Any other sources I should try?

Thanks
Bobbie Pilette