[PADG:1977] Security Strips on CDs?

Like many of you, we allow CDs to accompany their materials into the
stacks. Typically, we do not use security strips on CDs. We've investigated
security strips inside frames that fit around jewel cases, but the cost and
awkwardness of the size discourages me from putting all but the most
expensive items in such a case.

I'm curious whether anyone has systems they find satisfactory. And, has
anyone decided to use the 3M system? If so, I'd appreciate the benefits of
your experiences.
Best,
Winston

Winston Atkins