[PADG:1975] Forms for Scanning Services

Dear
Colleagues:  The University at Albany is developing a form for faculty to
complete when requesting scanning services
of course-related materials for E-Res.  The purpose of the form is to
clarify the requirements of each job, and to help manage difficult cases (e.g.,
"rush" jobs, scanning from fragile holdings or bound volumes, copyright issues,
excessive numbers of pages....).  We want to gather as much information
from the outset of the request - faculty name, course, request date, required
date, format of material being submitted (black and white, color, bound, loose
pages, text only, audio, video), use of the file, quality expectations,
etc.
<SPAN
class=712541914-28032003>
If anyone on
PADG is using such a form we would very much like it if you could share it to
assist during the drafting phase.
<SPAN
class=712541914-28032003>
Thank