[PADG:1682] RE: Dust jackets

Some organizations/libraries remove and separately catalog book dust jackets
and make them available in flattened format to the public. Jackets can be
encapsulated in mylar and housed in flat files so that they can be available
for viewing without damage.

Deborah Perotti				voice	(212) 708-9438
Preservation Coordinator			fax	(212) 408-6385
The Museum of Modern Art		email	deborah_perotti@xxxxxxxx
11 West 53rd Street
New York, NY 10019