[PADG:1527] Microfilm/Scan simultaneously

For a project in the early planning stages, the Connecticut State
Library is considering whether a set of aerial photographs can be
microfilmed and scanned simultaneously. I believe I saw such a machine
or a brochure for one at ALA in the last year or two.

Does anyone know of a vendor that offers that service? Can that machine
provide continuous tone microfilm?

In lieu of the simultaneous filming/scanning we will consider just the
continuous tone microfilm from which scanned images can be made. I know
two vendors who offer this service: NEDCC and Preservation Resources.
Does anyone know any other vendors?

Thank you all very much,
--Jane