[PADG:1438] Re: Copyflo machine anywhere?

In the past Cornell has used the following two places But since we haven't
created copyflo in years we have no idea if they are still in business

Micro Image 3
196A Elm St.
Everett, MA 02149
617-394-0036

OmniSys Corp.
211 Second Ave.
Waltham, MA 02154
617-684-1234
617-684-1245 (fax)

At 04:43 PM 9/5/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Colleagues,
>   I had a request today from a scholar who would like to have some
> microfilm printed to paper using good ol' Copyflo (TM) techology.
>   Anybody know if there are any firms that still operate a Copyflo
> machine, and how I might put this person in contact with them?   (I am
> checking with Iron Mountain / National Underground Storage in PA, but
> haven't gotten a definitive answer from them yet.)
>   Thank you.
>   Wes Boomgaarden
>   Ohio State

Barbara Berger Eden
Cornell University Library			phone: 	607-255-5291
Preservation Reformatting Librarian		fax:	607-254-7493
Assistant Director for Operations
Department of Preservation
and Conservation
B32 Olin Library