[PADG:1437] Re: Copyflo machine anywhere?

Wes

Archival Microfilming Services in Hamden, CT still has a copy flow machine.
 They can be reached at 203-562-7943.

David

At 07:35 PM 9/5/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Try Luis Nadeau, who opened his virtual museum of reproduction technologies
>a year ago.  He's in Fredericton, New Brunswick, and his e-mail address is
>nadeau@xxxxxxxxxxxx  He also has written an encyclopedia of reproduction
>technologies.
>

>>Colleagues,
>>   I had a request today from a scholar who would like to have some
>>microfilm printed to paper using good ol' Copyflo (TM) techology.
>>   Anybody know if there are any firms that still operate a Copyflo
>>machine, and how I might put this person in contact with them?   (I am
>>checking with Iron Mountain / National Underground Storage in PA, but
>>haven't gotten a definitive answer from them yet.)
>>   Thank you.
>>   Wes Boomgaarden
>>   Ohio State

David E. Walls
Preservation Librarian
Sterling Memorial Library, Yale University
PO Box 208240 (130 Wall Street)
New Haven, CT 06520-8240
203.432.1715  (Fax) 203.432.7231