[PADG:1435] Copyflo machine anywhere?

Colleagues,
   I had a request today from a scholar who would like to have some
microfilm printed to paper using good ol' Copyflo (TM) techology.
   Anybody know if there are any firms that still operate a Copyflo
machine, and how I might put this person in contact with them?   (I am
checking with Iron Mountain / National Underground Storage in PA, but
haven't gotten a definitive answer from them yet.)
   Thank you.
   Wes Boomgaarden
   Ohio State