[PADG:1349] Digital preservation Workshop Survey

The Cornell University Library Department
of Preservation and Conservation will be submitting a proposal to the
National Endowment for the Humanities to fund a workshop series on
Preservation Management of Our Digital Assets. We have assumed that there
would be much interest in attending this type of workshop.  We are
just trying to get a sense of the interest of potential
participants.  If you think you would like to learn more on how to
manage and preserve your digital files by attending a workshop at
Cornell, please send me a quick email
(beb1@xxxxxxxxxxx)
confirming your interest.  You are not signing up for the workshop,
we are just conducting an informal survey.

Thanks,

Barbara

Barbara Berger
Eden                             phone: